Looking for a sign that will make a statement? Look no further than aluminum signs from Window Graphics Sign Company! These signs are perfect for businesses that want to make an impression. They are durable, eye-catching, and affordable. Plus, they can be customized to fit your needs. If you’re looking for a sign that will stand out from the crowd, aluminum is the way to go.
An aluminum sign is made of thin sheets of metal that have been stamped into shapes. The most common material used in making these signs is aluminum.
Types of Aluminum Signs
- Aluminum: This is the most popular type of sign because it’s lightweight and easy to use. It comes in many colors and patterns and can be cut or painted to suit any occasion.
- Alumalite: This is similar to aluminum but has a more textured surface. It’s great for outdoor signs as it won’t fade when exposed to sunlight.
- Aluminized Steel: This sign is made with steel coated in aluminum. It’s very sturdy and can withstand heavy winds.
- Dibond: Dibond is a composite material that combines fiberglass with polyester resin. It’s strong and weather resistant.
The Benefits of These Signs
There are several benefits to choosing an aluminum sign over other signs. Here are some of them:
- Durability: They are extremely durable. They are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions, heavy winds, and even high temperatures. They are also very easy to maintain.
- Affordability: These signs are much less expensive than wood signs. They are often half as expensive. That means you can afford more signs without breaking the bank.
- Versatility: Because these signs are lightweight, they can be easily moved around. In addition, they don’t require any special tools to install or remove.
- Design Flexibility: These signs are versatile enough to work well indoors and outdoors. They can be mounted on walls, poles, fences, and anything else you can think of.
- Ease of Maintenance: When it comes to maintenance, they are easier than wooden signs. They do not need to be stained or varnished like wooden signs. Instead, they can simply be wiped down with soap and water.
- Lightweight: They weigh considerably less than their wooden counterparts. Because of this, they are easier to move around.
- Best quality of production: They are manufactured by professionals who know what they’re doing. There are no corners cut when it comes to manufacturing. Every sign is inspected before being shipped to meet all standards.
Aluminum Signs Use
You will find these signs everywhere. They are used for advertising purposes, but they are also popular for commercial and residential uses. Some examples include:
- Real Estate signs: These signs help real estate agents attract potential buyers. They can be placed outside your home or business to advertise that you have a property for sale.
- Commercial signs: Aluminum is perfect for your business signage. They can be placed at entrances, windows, and other locations to draw attention.
- Residential signs: These signs are usually found near doors and windows. They can be used to announce open houses, garage sales, and yard sales.
- Vehicle signs: These signs are perfect for vehicles because they are large and bright. You can place them on the side of your car to advertise upcoming events.
- Industrial signs: These signs are ideal for industrial properties. They are typically larger than regular signs and can be seen from great distances.
- Landscape signs: These signs are used to highlight important features of your landscape. For example, if you have trees or bushes planted along a sidewalk, you may want to put up a sign to let people know about it.
If you want to make sure that your company stands out in the crowd, you should consider using signs of aluminum. They are affordable, long-lasting, and highly visible.